Terms & Conditions Hire in Carrickfergus, Newtownabbey, Belfast
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions must be read and agreed to by the person who has made the booking with 1st For Fun. They must select:- Yes, I have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in the additional questions section on the booking page and also check the box to confirm that you have read ours terms and conditions.
If you have NOT booked supervisors for your inflatables an adult must supervise the inflatables at all times. The maximum number of children on a bouncy castle is 8 children and a slide is 2. Children must queue on the ground to access these not the steps. The children must not climb on the walls or run from side to side.
It is the responsibility of the customer (the hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable.
Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- This unit has an age limit of 12 years. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment
- No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable. (to avoid choking & mess)
- All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- No party poppers, coloured streamers or ‘silly string’ must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit.
- No smoking near the in inflatable
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
- Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
- Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision
- 10.Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
- 11.Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
- 12.Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
- 13.Once installed the inflatable should not be moved.
- 14.In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable is switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable.
- 15.Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower if kept clear at all times.
- 16.If you are unsure about anything, please contact us
- 17.The hire period unless otherwise agreed is from delivery until ...... or after all the discretion of Bouncy Castle Hire any obstruction by the hirer or their guests causing unnecessary delay will be charged at 35 per hour or part of.
- 18.PLEASE REMEMBER IF THE CASTLE IS DIRTY OR DAMAGED WHEN COLLECTED THE HIRER IS LIABLE FOR THE FULL REPAIR AND/OR 35.00 PER HOUR CLEANING COSTS.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Provided that the equipment is used in accordance with the above guidelines and conditions of hire, those using the inflatable should also do so safely. However, accidents can happen and 1st For Fun cannot accept any liability for injuries sustained or any other loss, howsoever caused, in the absence of the negligence of 1st For Fun or its employees. As the equipment will be in the hirers possession and control whilst in use rather than 1st For Fun and liability for injuries or other losses caused other than in the circumstances described above rests with the hirer.
Please note that all persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
The guidelines are for the safety of all people using the equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. 1st For Fun cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed above.
A £20 deposit is required on all bookings to confirm and secure the event date and can be paid via. PayPal to email@example.com. This link is also on our booking page on our website. For bookings over £200 a larger deposit will be required and will be discussed at time of booking.
The hirer may cancel the booking agreement at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook message to www.facebook.com/1stforfun.
For outdoor bookings 1st For Fun may have to cancel due to unsuitable weather conditions such as heavy or persistent rain or wind speeds/gusts in excess of 22 MPH. In this instance the full deposit is refunded.
Illness & Accidents
In the event of any illness or accident preventing 1st For Fun to provide the services booked the hirer will be informed at the earliest opportunity.
Deposits can be made by PayPal to email@example.com and the balance can be paid by cash on delivery of the equipment.
Delivery and Arrival
1st For Fun can give no guarantee to attend the venue address at the time stated in the booking agreement due to any circumstances that are out of the companies control, e.g. adverse weather conditions, heavy traffic, road closure etc. Best attempts will always be made by 1st For Fun to deliver the services at the stated time.
All equipment hired will be suitably and safely installed by a member of competent staff. The company reserves the right to withdraw the use of certain equipment if at the time, is deemed unsafe to use such equipment.
Only company staff may operate 1st For Fun’s equipment unless otherwise stated in your booking agreement. Under no circumstances may unauthorised personnel tamper, move or attempt to use the equipment owned by the company. The company also cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused to the venue location, or injury caused by the hirer, the guests and/or the venue staff caused directly by third party unauthorised intervention.
By booking our services you, the hirer agrees that 1st For Fun shall not be ,liable for any and all loses, including damages, costs, claims, compensation and other liabilities which arise as a result of any delay or interruption in, or any non-delivery, missed delivery or failure of the equipment and/or services due to circumstances beyond our or any of our supplier’s and contractors reasonable control (including but not limiting to fire, lightning, explosion, disorder, flood, industrial dispute, sabotage, weather conditions, road closure, vandalism, traffic congestion, vehicle failure)
The hirer shall notify the company at least 7 calendar days prior to the event date should the equipment be required to be installed in a position rather than on a ground floor location. Failure by the hirer to notify 1st For Fun of the correct set up location may result in delay or prevent installation of the equipment. If the installation cannot be completed successfully the company cannot provide the hirer with any services. In this event no refunds, in part, or full, will be given for non-use of equipment that cannot be used due to any venue restrictions imposed on the company by the hirer or the venue.
It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure all equipment booked is suitable for use at the venue/location. No refunds, in part or full, will be given for non-use of equipment that cannot be used due to any venue restrictions imposed. Not all equipment is due to fit through narrow doorways and /or up staircases.